Athletic Clearance and Volunteer Drivers
In order to begin tryouts, practices, and/or competitions for any of the competitive teams, a completed Athletic Clearance Packet must be on-file in the Athletic Office at least one day prior to tryouts/practice. Athletic Clearance Packets Include:
- Emergency Form
- Athletic Physical (Performed by MD, DO, NP, PA in an office. Must be signed, stamped, dated, and recommendation box checked.)
- Agreement for Team Participation
- Concussion and Head Injury Form
- Keep Their Heart in the Game Form
- Heat Illness Form
Paper copies of Athletic Clearance Packets are available in the Student Services office or you may download the file by clicking the link below.
A new Athletic Clearance Packet is needed every year. Physicals for the 2022-2023 school year must be performed/dated May 1, 2022 or later.
Parent/Guardian/Coach Drivers - Please CLICK HERE, download the form, and return all necessary documents to the Athletic Director.
If you have questions, please email Athletic Director, Traci Seto, at email@example.com or call (916)686-5210.
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Student Activities
- Other Programs